Psalm 150 is a psalm in the Hebrew Bible/Old Testament. In it, the writer urges the congregation to praise God with music and dancing. The text, beloved by Jews and Christians alike, has often been set to music. The basic concept of this psalm is that there are a variety of ways one can praise God.
Who ever wrote Psalm 150, has no interest in teaching or preaching but inspired by the Holy Spirt to praise God. the writer cries with a burning desire to praise God, because the writer has seen this magnificent God's power in the writer's life. may we lift our voices and praise our almighty God, let us for a moment forget our needs and our worries and praise our great God.
" Let everything that hath breath praise God"
Atlanta West Pentecostal Church Choir @ 2009 How Sweet the Sound Finale
May our Continuous Action in Prayer of FAITH produce amazing answers to our prayers
A prayer for those who are suffering with terminal illness:
Lord we stand as intercessors and pray this prayer for anyone suffering with terminal illness, heal them all we pray in the mighty Name of Jesus. Amen
Let us study how the woman in the Bible with terminal illness received her healing, may the Holy Spirit help us to apply the same faith of this woman to receive answers to our needs.
" I believe I receive healing from the top of my head to the soles of my feet."
For she said in Greek denotes continuous action!
For she continued to say
She kept on saying!
" for she SAID, if I may touch His CLOTHS I shall be HEALED
Mark 5: 25-34
Bethel Church - Healing Prayer for Terminal Disease and Cancer
IT’S FRIDAY BUT SUNDAY’S COMING- Tony Campolo
Hope is the vital foundation for all future plans and dreams. Without hope, there is no reason to believe life can be better. Hopeful people never give up on their quest to improve life's circumstance. There's always tomorrow.
Met Tr. today, she has requested to pray for her Dad who has cancer, she heard about our prayer ministry through her friend De.
Tr. new about the requests De. posted to WPC, Tr. commented, both the people for prayers were offered are doing well, the test result of one of them shows completely free of cancer, the other person is old but still actively involved in doing things! Praise God for answering our prayers. Thank you friends for your prayer support, thank you Jesus. IPC/WPC
I posted this text to a friend who is going through difficult time, Holy Spirit guided my thoughts to write this message, then I realised that I am encouraged personally by the message which the Spirit of God had inspired to write, if you are going through difficult time, I pray you too will be blessed reading this message:
Hope you are keeping well, hold on to God, even though you may not see victory in your situation you are facing now , rejoice in the blessings others are receiving from God, don't give any room to the enemy by entering into the door that opens up to discouragement, learn from other spiritual giants of God, like Paul, King David, Daniel, God is working for you, in God's time all becomes right, take courage in the Lord. Amen
Encouraging word of the Lord from Kiren who is a prayer team member of the World Praying Community.
Numbers: 13: 30 Then Caleb silenced the people before Moses and said, "We should go up and take possession of the land, for we can certainly do it."
"I got a word from the Lord tonight as I was praying: Numbers 13:2-33 See yourself as a conqueror and not a grasshopper!! When others see walls and Giants; we must keep faith in God. Don't be blinded or dismayed by what you see. If God is for you who can be against you. Greater is he that is in you than he that is in the world. Walk around the walls and blow your trumpet on the seventh and see them come down. Give God praise!! ".- Kiren
List of answered prayers.( recent)
Thank you Jesus, we give all glory to the wonderful Name of Jesus.
1. Visited a lady in the hospital who was seriously ill, unable to walk, prayed with her, thank God, she started to recover and now she is walking, talking very active, thank God for doctors and nurses who took care of her. but also thank Jesus for hearing and answering our prayers.
2. Prayed for a man who had swollen hand, admitted many times with this condition, saw him recently, recovered very well, no swelling! praise God.
3. Prayed for a young person with emotional problems, heard today ( 03-10-14), the person is doing very well.
4. Prayed for an elderly man seriously ill in the hospital, heard today ( 03-10-14) he is well, he is home and is doing extremely well.
5. Prayed for a person who had serious difficulties at work. the person didn't want to compromise, because of the stand the person took, the person thought it will be difficult to get a good reference, today after I sent the prayer request, the chief boss told the person that it was a real blessing for the company to employ this person, the job is waiting for this person, if ever the person wanted the job back!.
Jesus, thank you lord for answering our prayers